Going on vacation hasn’t helped Barack Obama’s standing with the American people. Among likely voters, his standing continues to slide: 41 percent strongly disapprove of his job performance, while overall, voters disapprove by a 53-46 percent margin, the worst of Obama’s term. This is, obviously, the reason why Democrats have become increasingly shrill.
Here is a fun statistic: a pitiful 29 percent of voters think that Congress knows what it’s doing when it comes to the economy. The voters are right; the Democratic majority is astonishingly ignorant, not only of economic theory but of basic realities of our business world. The average citizen could do much better. It’s about time to turn the rascals out.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell