Another month has gone by, so it’s time to check up on how the “stimulus” bill is doing. Innocent Bystanders has updated its invaluable chart, which shows the actual unemployment rate compared with the rates projected by the Obama administration, with and without passage of the “stimulus” bill; click to enlarge:
On Thursday, Joe Biden announced that the stimulus bill is working even better than had been expected. Biden’s dissociation from reality is nearly complete, but one wonders: aren’t there any journalists who are capable of looking up the administration’s predictions and asking Biden fact-based questions? Or is that considered too much work?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- James Gillespie reports from Paris
- The specious comparison between Syrians and World War II European Jews
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell