These days it’s hard to tell. If you think government-run medicine is a bad thing, former President Jimmy Carter and many other Democrats say you’re most likely a racist. So Missourah.com explains everything in this handy chart; click to enlarge:
I could be wrong, but I suspect that this is the last time any partisan faction will be able to broadcast the charge of “racism” and have it taken even slightly seriously. The word “racism” used to have a meaning, but no one can remember what it was.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell