These days it’s hard to tell. If you think government-run medicine is a bad thing, former President Jimmy Carter and many other Democrats say you’re most likely a racist. So Missourah.com explains everything in this handy chart; click to enlarge:
I could be wrong, but I suspect that this is the last time any partisan faction will be able to broadcast the charge of “racism” and have it taken even slightly seriously. The word “racism” used to have a meaning, but no one can remember what it was.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill