These days it’s hard to tell. If you think government-run medicine is a bad thing, former President Jimmy Carter and many other Democrats say you’re most likely a racist. So Missourah.com explains everything in this handy chart; click to enlarge:
I could be wrong, but I suspect that this is the last time any partisan faction will be able to broadcast the charge of “racism” and have it taken even slightly seriously. The word “racism” used to have a meaning, but no one can remember what it was.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell