Mike De Heus urges readers to visit the site of National Endowment for the Arts hover over Resources, click Health Insurance and check out the following statement: “Health care reform is a critical issue for the arts community. At this moment we have a unique opportunity to improve our quality of life by demanding affordable guaranteed-issue insurance.” Thus speaks the NEA. Where did you go, “Épater la bourgeoisie”?
What is to be said? Andrew Klavan reflects on “The art of corruption.” Klavan observes that the NEA has deeply betrayed its mission, and that this betrayal is precisely what the Obama administration intended.
UPDATE: John Nolte grabs screen shots of the relevant links and posts additional background information.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell