Mike De Heus urges readers to visit the site of National Endowment for the Arts hover over Resources, click Health Insurance and check out the following statement: “Health care reform is a critical issue for the arts community. At this moment we have a unique opportunity to improve our quality of life by demanding affordable guaranteed-issue insurance.” Thus speaks the NEA. Where did you go, “Épater la bourgeoisie”?
What is to be said? Andrew Klavan reflects on “The art of corruption.” Klavan observes that the NEA has deeply betrayed its mission, and that this betrayal is precisely what the Obama administration intended.
UPDATE: John Nolte grabs screen shots of the relevant links and posts additional background information.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell