…support for President Obama and his policies is shriveling. The Minnesota Poll, run by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, finds Obama’s approval rating at 51 percent, down 11 percent since April. Among those aged 18-34, it is down 17 percent.
This was an anyone-who-answers-the-telephone poll, so Obama’s support among likely voters presumably is below 50 percent in the state. I guess Walter Mondale must think we have a lot of racists here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell