…support for President Obama and his policies is shriveling. The Minnesota Poll, run by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, finds Obama’s approval rating at 51 percent, down 11 percent since April. Among those aged 18-34, it is down 17 percent.
This was an anyone-who-answers-the-telephone poll, so Obama’s support among likely voters presumably is below 50 percent in the state. I guess Walter Mondale must think we have a lot of racists here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell