…support for President Obama and his policies is shriveling. The Minnesota Poll, run by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, finds Obama’s approval rating at 51 percent, down 11 percent since April. Among those aged 18-34, it is down 17 percent.
This was an anyone-who-answers-the-telephone poll, so Obama’s support among likely voters presumably is below 50 percent in the state. I guess Walter Mondale must think we have a lot of racists here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell