We’ll be interviewing Peter Schweizer on our radio show today, talking about his new book Architects of Ruin. Peter is the author of books like Reagan’s War, Victory, Do As I Say (Not As I Do) and Makers and Takers. In Architects of Ruin, he argues that the global financial crisis was caused by an unholy alliance of liberal activists and politicians, and rebuts the claim that it somehow constitutes a refutation of “unregulated capitalism.” You can order the book here.
The interview will be at noon central on the Patriot. You can listen on the web here.
UPDATE: The book is excellent, fact-packed but accessible, and Peter was a great guest. If I have an opportunity over the next few days I’ll podcast the interview; in the meantime, I highly recommend that you read the book.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell