Earlier this week the White House assigned interim communications director and attack dog Anita Dunn to deliver a programmed bashing of FOX News to the media. Who is this Anita Dunn?
In the video below, Dunn cites mass murdering Communist Chairman Mao as one of her two favorite political philosophers (the other being Mother Teresa). Delivering this talk in which she cites Mao, Dunn conveys all the charm and personal appeal of Krupskaya.
According to Michelle Malkin, Dunn says she was joking (courtesy of Lee Atwater). A great sense of humor: as one can see from the video, that’s one more thing Dunn has in common with Krupskaya.
What is it with these people?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell