John Ondrasik of Five For Fighting–it took me a couple of years, at least, to figure out that the reference is to the hockey penalty, not the number of band members–is one of the world’s truly great guys. He has just released a terrific new album called Slice. We were lucky enough to catch up with him yesterday on our radio show. My radio partner, Brian “St. Paul” Ward of Fraters Libertas, knows a lot more about music than I do and took the lead in the interview. It’s lots of fun, I think.
You can go here to listen to or download the interview. Or you can click the play button below to listen to it.
The new album, Slice, is excellent. I highly recommend it. You can buy it at iTunes, or Amazon, or WalMart, or just about anywhere. Please do. If you listen to the podcast, you’ll understand why we are such big fans of John’s.
UPDATE: Here is Five For Fighting performing “Superman” at the Concert For New York that we talked about in the podcast:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell