Scott Rasmussen finds that Republican Bob McDonnell has opened up a thirteen-point lead over Democrat Creigh Deeds in the Virginia Governor’s race. That’s what happens, I guess, when your number one campaign issue is a paper your opponent wrote as a student. But it’s also probably a sign of the conservative resurgence that will have its first opportunity to be felt at the polls on Tuesday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell