On Fox News, a moment ago, Karl Rove and Joe Trippi agreed that New Jersey seems to be going for Christie, based on county by county returns.
UPDATE: Perhaps coincidentally, Fox News has just called New Jersey for Christie.
FURTHER UPDATE: A New Jersey Congressman said today that Christie needed to win by at least three percent to get beyond the “margin of fraud.” Christie achieved that goal, vindicating the observation of one of our favorite pundits: If it’s not close, they can’t cheat!
ONE MORE: A sad note: it seems doubtful, at this moment–10 central–that there are enough votes left for Hoffman to catch up in NY 23. He’s still 4% down with almost 70% counted–do the math, the remaining votes would have to come uniformly from some really, really Republican precincts.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell