Congratulations to Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann for her rally against Obamacare yesterday in Washington. Called on short notice, the event appears to have been a great success. One of the highlights was Jon Voight’s heartfelt remarks at the event (video below), including his tribute to Michele.
Rep. Bachmann is smart, beautiful and conservative. I first met her when she was running for the state senate seat representing Stillwater, Minnesota, after she knocked off the liberal Republican incumbent for the party endorsement in 2000 (I think). I was blown away by her presentation. As far as I can tell, she lives her beliefs. She drives Democrats and their media wing nuts. May she go from strength to strength.
Via Big Hollywood.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell