We’ll be on the radio as usual from 11 to 1 central on AM 1280 the Patriot. At noon central (1 eastern) we’ll be joined by Andy McCarthy, who led the successful criminal prosecution of the blind sheikh and others who tried to blow up the World Trade Center in 1993, to talk about the Obama administration’s decision to bring criminal charges against Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others, and give them a public trial in New York City. Don’t miss it; you can listen here on the web.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell