That’s what today’s Rasmussen survey says. Rasmussen finds that likely voters oppose the Democrats’ health care “reform” plans by a record margin, 56%-38%. It will be interesting to see whether these numbers remain stable or whether, perhaps, today’s result is an outlier. One thing we know for sure: the Democrats’ polling must be showing something similar. Otherwise, House members wouldn’t have competed for permission to vote against it, Senators wouldn’t have demanded nine-figure payoffs to vote for it, and Harry Reid wouldn’t have held the vote on a Saturday night.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell