That’s what today’s Rasmussen survey says. Rasmussen finds that likely voters oppose the Democrats’ health care “reform” plans by a record margin, 56%-38%. It will be interesting to see whether these numbers remain stable or whether, perhaps, today’s result is an outlier. One thing we know for sure: the Democrats’ polling must be showing something similar. Otherwise, House members wouldn’t have competed for permission to vote against it, Senators wouldn’t have demanded nine-figure payoffs to vote for it, and Harry Reid wouldn’t have held the vote on a Saturday night.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell