The email correspondence of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC) continues to provide valuable insight into its efforts to “mainstream” the pro-mullah line. Jennifer Rubin has posted correspondence between the NAIC and Karim Sadjadpour (of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace) and Afshin Molavi (of the New America Foundation). As she points out, Sadjadpour and Molavi are treated by the MSM as independent experts about Iran. But their email correspondence with NIAC shows them to be coordinating their views with lobbyists for the Iranian regime.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell