The email correspondence of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC) continues to provide valuable insight into its efforts to “mainstream” the pro-mullah line. Jennifer Rubin has posted correspondence between the NAIC and Karim Sadjadpour (of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace) and Afshin Molavi (of the New America Foundation). As she points out, Sadjadpour and Molavi are treated by the MSM as independent experts about Iran. But their email correspondence with NIAC shows them to be coordinating their views with lobbyists for the Iranian regime.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell