The email correspondence of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC) continues to provide valuable insight into its efforts to “mainstream” the pro-mullah line. Jennifer Rubin has posted correspondence between the NAIC and Karim Sadjadpour (of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace) and Afshin Molavi (of the New America Foundation). As she points out, Sadjadpour and Molavi are treated by the MSM as independent experts about Iran. But their email correspondence with NIAC shows them to be coordinating their views with lobbyists for the Iranian regime.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell