Dan Diker’s Jerusalem Post column refers to the IDF’s termination with extreme prejudice of three wanted Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades terrorists in Nablus. The Obama administration has reportedly called on Israel’s National Security Adviser Uzi Arad to explain to his American counterparts the defensive nature of the IDF operation several days after the Iranian-backed terror cell’s murder of Rabbi Meir Chai, a father of seven.
Diker reasonably argues that it is Washington, not Jerusalem, that has some ‘splainin’ to do. We understand that Diker’s column is making a splash in Israeli government circles today. It should also be making a splash in our own government circles, especially in light of the staggering incompetence of our antiterror efforts.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell