I hope some readers have noticed that I haven’t posted in over a week. I haven’t been run over by a bus or fallen off the edge of the earth; I’m trying a case, which is almost the same thing. I’ll be done in a week and will be able to catch up with the news. In the meantime, traffic has been great–maybe Scott and Paul will try to persuade me to stay away longer!
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell