I hope some readers have noticed that I haven’t posted in over a week. I haven’t been run over by a bus or fallen off the edge of the earth; I’m trying a case, which is almost the same thing. I’ll be done in a week and will be able to catch up with the news. In the meantime, traffic has been great–maybe Scott and Paul will try to persuade me to stay away longer!
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell