Earlier this month, we posted this video, called America Rising. As I noted then, it doesn’t exactly represent our point of view, since we never fell for Obama’s “hope and change” shtick, but it’s powerful nonetheless:
Since then, it has become a phenomenon–not so much on the web as via email. Email is the underside of the internet; it is amazing how widely some videos, cartoons, anecdotes, etc. are disseminated, off the radar screen, as people email them to friends and colleagues. The America Rising video illustrates the point–currently, between 30,000 and 40,000 people a day are finding their way to our earlier post, and viewing the video, via links they received in emails. So if you didn’t email the original link to your friends, feel free to send them this one.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell