I’m home from two weeks in Chicago, where I was trying a case. Trial lawyers among our readers will understand what that means–round the clock work. I had no time to follow the news, let alone post. It will take a few days to catch up on what’s been going on; I’ll start with our radio show tomorrow morning at 11 central. By mid-week I hope to be able to write something intelligent.
Meanwhile, traffic has been unusually strong. It’s just one more sign, I suppose, that conservatives are energized and spoiling for a fight. The coming months should be fun.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell