I’m home from two weeks in Chicago, where I was trying a case. Trial lawyers among our readers will understand what that means–round the clock work. I had no time to follow the news, let alone post. It will take a few days to catch up on what’s been going on; I’ll start with our radio show tomorrow morning at 11 central. By mid-week I hope to be able to write something intelligent.
Meanwhile, traffic has been unusually strong. It’s just one more sign, I suppose, that conservatives are energized and spoiling for a fight. The coming months should be fun.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Does Trump Trump? Angelo Codevilla on Our Present Moment
- Morality Police Come to France [With comment by Paul]
- Washington Post agrees with Power Line: Cruz crushed Code Pink
- Hillary's hot air balloon (2)
- Nick Saban offers a life lesson
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell