I’m home from two weeks in Chicago, where I was trying a case. Trial lawyers among our readers will understand what that means–round the clock work. I had no time to follow the news, let alone post. It will take a few days to catch up on what’s been going on; I’ll start with our radio show tomorrow morning at 11 central. By mid-week I hope to be able to write something intelligent.
Meanwhile, traffic has been unusually strong. It’s just one more sign, I suppose, that conservatives are energized and spoiling for a fight. The coming months should be fun.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell