We’ve been following the story involving the assassination of Hamas murderer and weapons smuggler Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. Over the weekend we noted the identification of two suspected members of the assassination team now numbering 27 who may have hightailed it to Iran.
Now Reuters reports: “Hamas suspects the security forces of an Arab state were behind the assassination of a senior group operative in Dubai earlier this year, the Al-Quds Al-Araby daily reported on Tuesday. Mahmoud Nasser, a member of Hamas’ political bureau, told the newspaper that slain commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was likely being tracked by agents from Jordan and Egypt prior to the January 19 killing.”
Possibly related? I wonder. “Europe wary of following Dubai killers’ trail.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Ms. Glick dissents
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell