Is the Washington press corps despicable? I sometimes think so. But watch Patrick Kennedy lose it on the House floor, as he denounces the press for covering Congressman Eric Massa rather than the vitally important vote taking place in the House. What was that vote? A goofy antiwar resolution by Dennis Kucinich that had no chance to pass, which probably explains why no one was interested in covering it. Although who knows, during the Bush administration a few reporters might have shown up:
It’s a good thing Kennedy is retiring at the end of his current term.
Via Sister Toldjah.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell