New York and Las Vegas, from the air at night, by photographer Jason Hawkes, via InstaPundit. Hawkes used a helicopter. I really like this one; click to enlarge:
From the sublime to the ridiculous, some would say, but hey: I like Las Vegas:
Here’s one more, of New York, taken by one of my nephews who is about to embark on a career as a photojournalist. He didn’t have a helicopter, so he climbed high on a New York bridge to take this photo, which I think is pretty darned good:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell