At No Left Turns, the pseudonymous Richard Adams asks: “Should Christian Scientists be exempt from the requirement that all American citizens buy government-approved health insurance?”
A commenter answers: “I thought there were religious exemptions; maybe this will boost their membership.”
As they say, it only hurts when I laugh.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill