I believe that it is usually unwise to second guess a coach whose team you haven’t followed closely. So instead of second guessing Ohio State basketball coach Thad Matta, I’ll ask a question of those who follow his team: why did Matta persist in playing a 1-3-1 zone that gave Tennessee shots from five feet and in all night, and that made it difficult for Ohio State to rebound when Tennessee missed?
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell