I believe that it is usually unwise to second guess a coach whose team you haven’t followed closely. So instead of second guessing Ohio State basketball coach Thad Matta, I’ll ask a question of those who follow his team: why did Matta persist in playing a 1-3-1 zone that gave Tennessee shots from five feet and in all night, and that made it difficult for Ohio State to rebound when Tennessee missed?
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell