I believe that it is usually unwise to second guess a coach whose team you haven’t followed closely. So instead of second guessing Ohio State basketball coach Thad Matta, I’ll ask a question of those who follow his team: why did Matta persist in playing a 1-3-1 zone that gave Tennessee shots from five feet and in all night, and that made it difficult for Ohio State to rebound when Tennessee missed?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell