Jim Hoft has posted a good report full of links and photographs on infiltrators being driven from yesterday’s tea party tax day protests. Jim reports that “leftist and racist infiltrators were forced to flee at tea party rallies in St. Louis, San Francisco, Oceanside and Greensboro.” He scores the outcome “Patriots-4 Alinsky Thugs-0.”
Jim is asking for help identifying the infiltrator depicted below. Jim reports that the infiltrator slunk off after he was confronted by participants including local blogger Adam Sharp, who confronted the infiltrator “Just know that you’re not going to come here and pretend that you’re with us,” Sharp told the plant. Jim adds that the infiltrator scurried away shortly after Sharp confronted him. (Sharp has posted his inspiring video here.)
Jim asks that readers with information email him at email@example.com.
UPDATE: Michelle Malkin explores the phenomenon at issue in “Alinsky’s avenging angels: Tea party saboteurs.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell