Kids who grew up in the 1950s and 1960s got a rather skewed idea of life’s hazards from watching westerns. Quicksand and loco weed, for example, loomed large in our imaginations, as did ricochets–a common hazard in gunfights. A less ominous sort of Ricochet is the podcast series hosted by Peter Robinson, Rob Long and Mark Steyn. They are a fun group, and the podcasts are always entertaining. I joined them for a segment on Thursday; if you follow the link, it’s the “Happy Earth Day” edition. You can subscribe to Ricochet on iTunes. It’s definitely worth a listen.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell