Jay Cost argues persuasively that, as an independent third-party candidate for the United States Senate, Charlie Crist is not a man in tune with the times. Just a few weeks ago Crist sat next to Marco Rubio on Fox New Sunday and uncomfortably declared his bona fides as a Republican candidate. Why he thinks that anyone would or should ever take him at face value again or trust another word he says is beyond me. Based on other compelling considerations, Cost arrives at a similar conclusion: “What a fool.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell