Jay Cost argues persuasively that, as an independent third-party candidate for the United States Senate, Charlie Crist is not a man in tune with the times. Just a few weeks ago Crist sat next to Marco Rubio on Fox New Sunday and uncomfortably declared his bona fides as a Republican candidate. Why he thinks that anyone would or should ever take him at face value again or trust another word he says is beyond me. Based on other compelling considerations, Cost arrives at a similar conclusion: “What a fool.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell