Jay Cost argues persuasively that, as an independent third-party candidate for the United States Senate, Charlie Crist is not a man in tune with the times. Just a few weeks ago Crist sat next to Marco Rubio on Fox New Sunday and uncomfortably declared his bona fides as a Republican candidate. Why he thinks that anyone would or should ever take him at face value again or trust another word he says is beyond me. Based on other compelling considerations, Cost arrives at a similar conclusion: “What a fool.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell