Maybe there are some good left-wing videos making the rounds that I don’t see; that’s entirely possible. But my impression is that the right currently dominates the multimedia stage. One might say that internet video is the conservatives’ secret weapon. One excellent example is the America Rising video. A friend emailed it to me in January; I posted it here, and since then, more than a million people have viewed it on Power Line via email links. This kind of thing is almost entirely under the radar. The White House probably has no idea how many people are being inspired by this message, and is essentially helpless to combat it.
Currently the best source of creative videos is PJTV. PJTV, run by our friend Roger Simon, has top-notch technology and an excellent stable of talent. Their most recent production is PolitiZoid’s Money For Nothing. We can’t embed it, but follow the link to check it out.
Actually, “money for nothing” sums up quite well the Democrats’ attitude toward our tax dollars, and creative videos are a nice supplement to the reasoned discourse in which conservatives also dominate, as always.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Man of the Year Edition
- Branstad as Ambassador to China: More Interesting Than It Looks
- With Ellison inside the Nation of Islam
- Obama to probe alleged Russian election meddling; Senate might too
- Linda McMahon to head the Small Business Administration [With Comment by John]
- Microsoft Goes Left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell