The combination of oil spill and anti-Arizona rhetoric continues to drag down President Obama’s poll numbers. Scott Rasmussen’s Approval Index, the difference between those who strongly approve and strongly disapprove of his performance, has declined to -22, the lowest point of Obama’s presidency so far:
Overall, Obama’s approval/disapproval among likely voters stands at 43/56. Other numbers are equally troubling for the President. Among men, 20 percent strongly approve of his job performance, but a stunning 50 percent strongly disapprove. And only 35 percent now say his handling of the economy is excellent or good.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Democrats and their masters
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell