The combination of oil spill and anti-Arizona rhetoric continues to drag down President Obama’s poll numbers. Scott Rasmussen’s Approval Index, the difference between those who strongly approve and strongly disapprove of his performance, has declined to -22, the lowest point of Obama’s presidency so far:
Overall, Obama’s approval/disapproval among likely voters stands at 43/56. Other numbers are equally troubling for the President. Among men, 20 percent strongly approve of his job performance, but a stunning 50 percent strongly disapprove. And only 35 percent now say his handling of the economy is excellent or good.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell