The combination of oil spill and anti-Arizona rhetoric continues to drag down President Obama’s poll numbers. Scott Rasmussen’s Approval Index, the difference between those who strongly approve and strongly disapprove of his performance, has declined to -22, the lowest point of Obama’s presidency so far:
Overall, Obama’s approval/disapproval among likely voters stands at 43/56. Other numbers are equally troubling for the President. Among men, 20 percent strongly approve of his job performance, but a stunning 50 percent strongly disapprove. And only 35 percent now say his handling of the economy is excellent or good.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Clues to a Mystery [Updated With a Third]
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell