How does one pick sides in a dispute between French coach Raymond Domenech and French forward Nicolas Anelka — both colossal jerks?
If Italy fails to qualify for the next round of play, who will miss them, and why?
Has any defender in the tournament so far had a better game than Ryan Nelson (ex-Stanford, ex-DC United) had against Italy on Sunday?
Wouldn’t it be cool if other players followed Nelson’s example and chatted with the kids who walk onto the field with them?
What will happen to the guy who decided to allow the North Korea vs. Portugal match, which Portugal won 7-0, to be broadcast live back to North Koriea?
Shouldn’t the U.S., if possible, start the same line-up in Wednesday’s crunch match against Algeria that started the second half against Slovenia (Howard: Cherundolo, Bocanegra, Onyewu, DeMerit; Edu, Feilhaber, Bradley; Donovan, Dempsey; Altidore)?
Why hasn’t Michael Bradley, who excels for the U.S. team (which his father coaches), made more of a mark in Germany?
Would black African teams be better off with African coaches rather than “outside” coaches with bigger reputations (Carlos Parreira, Swen Goran Erikkson, Paul Le Guen, Milovan Rajevac, Lars Lagerback) who seem to discourage spontaneity?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Dishonest CIA Director Rips Trump; Trump Should Rip Him Back [Updated]
- Power Line's Inauguration Liberal Beclowning Contest
- 300 US Jewish leaders are with you
- Trump likely to move Britain to the front of the queue
- Trump meets with Judge Pryor as rumored "short list" emerges
- Reporters Beg Martin Luther King III to Denounce Trump [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell