Hearings on Elena Kagan’s nomination will begin this afternoon. The festivities will probably consist only of opening statements by Kagan and the Judiciary Committee’s 18 Senators. Not exactly must-see tv.
The Federalist Society’s online debate on the subject, in which I’m participating, began last week and no doubt will heat up once the hearings pick up steam.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell