Hearings on Elena Kagan’s nomination will begin this afternoon. The festivities will probably consist only of opening statements by Kagan and the Judiciary Committee’s 18 Senators. Not exactly must-see tv.
The Federalist Society’s online debate on the subject, in which I’m participating, began last week and no doubt will heat up once the hearings pick up steam.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell