Dave Weigel has gone to work for MSNBC. Seems like a good fit.
PAUL adds: It is a good fit. The Post tried to pass Weigel off as a conservative voice, or at least a voice that was somewhat sympathetic to conservatives. But for the publication of his juvenile emails, that fraud would be ongoing. At MSNBC, it will be clear to all that Weigel is just another ill-mannered lefty hatchet-man.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell