Dave Weigel has gone to work for MSNBC. Seems like a good fit.
PAUL adds: It is a good fit. The Post tried to pass Weigel off as a conservative voice, or at least a voice that was somewhat sympathetic to conservatives. But for the publication of his juvenile emails, that fraud would be ongoing. At MSNBC, it will be clear to all that Weigel is just another ill-mannered lefty hatchet-man.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell