At the Weekly Standard, attorney Adam White looks at the merits of the Obama administration suit challenging the constitutionality of the new Arizona immigration enforcement law. White’s analysis is more in-depth than mine, but his reasoning is similar. And he concludes, as I do, that Arizona has a stronger case than the Justice Department does.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill