A newly released Fox News poll of registered voters shows the Republicans ahead in the generic ballot by 11%. Bill Otis, who brought this poll to my attention, says that if it accurately reflects how people will vote in November, “Republicans will take the Senate as well as the House; indeed, we will have our biggest House majority since 1946.”
JOHN adds: If you’re in the mood for more good news, check out this analysis of Pew data indicating that voters are much closer to Republican than Democrat positions these days.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Fake but accurate revisited
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell