On our radio show yesterday, Brian Ward and I interviewed Jon Lauck about his new book, Prairie Republic, a history of the founding of his state and mine, South Dakota.
It’s an excellent book and it was a fun interview. Jon is a senior adviser to Senator John Thune, as well as a historian and a lawyer, and at the end of the interview we also touched on Senator Thune’s current activities.
You can go here to listen to or download the interview. Or you can click the play button below to listen to it.
At 4:00 this afternoon, Jon will be at the Magers & Quinn book store on Hennepin Avenue in Uptown Minneapolis, reading from Prairie Republic and signing copies of the book. If you are in the Twin Cities area, it will be a good opportunity to meet Jon and pick up the book.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
- Ted Cruz surges in Iowa
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell