On our radio show yesterday, Brian Ward and I interviewed Jon Lauck about his new book, Prairie Republic, a history of the founding of his state and mine, South Dakota.
It’s an excellent book and it was a fun interview. Jon is a senior adviser to Senator John Thune, as well as a historian and a lawyer, and at the end of the interview we also touched on Senator Thune’s current activities.
You can go here to listen to or download the interview. Or you can click the play button below to listen to it.
At 4:00 this afternoon, Jon will be at the Magers & Quinn book store on Hennepin Avenue in Uptown Minneapolis, reading from Prairie Republic and signing copies of the book. If you are in the Twin Cities area, it will be a good opportunity to meet Jon and pick up the book.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- When Al Franken body-slammed a demonstrator
- The Week in Pictures: Body Slam Edition
- Trump resisters in robes: the Fourth Circuit's travel ban decision [UPDATED]
- Mugging Mr. Murray
- What Venezuela's Medical Crisis Tells Us About Socialism
- Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Dept. (for now)
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell