On our radio show yesterday, Brian Ward and I interviewed Jon Lauck about his new book, Prairie Republic, a history of the founding of his state and mine, South Dakota.
It’s an excellent book and it was a fun interview. Jon is a senior adviser to Senator John Thune, as well as a historian and a lawyer, and at the end of the interview we also touched on Senator Thune’s current activities.
You can go here to listen to or download the interview. Or you can click the play button below to listen to it.
At 4:00 this afternoon, Jon will be at the Magers & Quinn book store on Hennepin Avenue in Uptown Minneapolis, reading from Prairie Republic and signing copies of the book. If you are in the Twin Cities area, it will be a good opportunity to meet Jon and pick up the book.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell