After a brief time when it seemed that Democrats might be rebounding a bit in the eyes of voters, the rightward trend has resumed with a vengeance. As manifested this morning in Scott Rasmussen finding Meg Whitman up by eight among likely voters in her race against Jerry Brown for Governor of California. That follows on the heels of similar good news, including dead heats in Barbara Boxer’s and Russ Feingold’s re-election races.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell