Minnesota’s Future is a group that is trying to keep Minnesota’s governorship out of the hands of Mark ultra-liberal Mark Dayton. They produced this highly effective ad highlighting some of the basics of Dayton’s record:
Dayton is an awful candidate, but hey: we’re the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. If you want to help restore sanity to Minnesota, go here donate to the campaign of Tom Emmer, a solid conservative.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell