Minnesota’s Future is a group that is trying to keep Minnesota’s governorship out of the hands of Mark ultra-liberal Mark Dayton. They produced this highly effective ad highlighting some of the basics of Dayton’s record:
Dayton is an awful candidate, but hey: we’re the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. If you want to help restore sanity to Minnesota, go here donate to the campaign of Tom Emmer, a solid conservative.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell