Minnesota’s Future is a group that is trying to keep Minnesota’s governorship out of the hands of Mark ultra-liberal Mark Dayton. They produced this highly effective ad highlighting some of the basics of Dayton’s record:
Dayton is an awful candidate, but hey: we’re the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken. If you want to help restore sanity to Minnesota, go here donate to the campaign of Tom Emmer, a solid conservative.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell