The Center for Responsive Politics has analyzed the political contributions of those who identified themselves as employees of CBS, NBC and ABC in 2008. The result: 88 percent of those contributions went to Democrats. The Presidential contest was even more lopsided: network employees made 710 contributions, worth a total of $461,898, to Barack Obama, and 39 contributions, totaling $26,926, to John McCain. If you’re counting, that’s 94 percent for Obama.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- The uses and misuses of Eric Garner's death
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
- Fake but accurate revisited
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill