The Center for Responsive Politics has analyzed the political contributions of those who identified themselves as employees of CBS, NBC and ABC in 2008. The result: 88 percent of those contributions went to Democrats. The Presidential contest was even more lopsided: network employees made 710 contributions, worth a total of $461,898, to Barack Obama, and 39 contributions, totaling $26,926, to John McCain. If you’re counting, that’s 94 percent for Obama.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell