News reports indicate that Democratic candidates across the country are distancing themselves from Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and above all the Obama administration. Votes against the Obama agenda are being trumpeted to voters, while Democrats who loyally supported their party’s voyage over the waterfall are asserting a newfound independence. Michael Ramirez depicts the Democrats’ abandonment of their putative leader with characteristic brilliance; click to enlarge:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Ms. Glick dissents
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell